Some Eggciting things about screenings:
1. Big Critical 3D Grad student made all sorts of egg puns and commented TWICE on how he liked it…..he said it was EGGCELENT!!!!
2. Sound professor loved my foley Mix
3. Overly Critical film professor said it was creative and seemed generally pleased
4. And then everybody was making egg puns
Hot Dang! I never thought it would happen
Thank God and everyone else
1. Finished last week of classes for sophomore year
2. Finished my 10 week animation and successfully submitted for screenings
3. Upperclassman and awesome animator openly declares that he loves my film and can’t wait to see the final
4. Officially doing textures for a very ambitious senior thesis next year
5. Really proud of my classmates for getting their films together too!
Suck it sophomore slump!
5pm: I have been up for 33 hours. Time for a little nap!
3am: heh heh, that’s funny, I fell asleep with all my clothes on…….wait a second…..?!
Mouse Calluses. On every finger.
…Well it could be worse. I just wish that I had seen the sun today.
and enjoy the ambient hum of that computer fan as you open maya on a second laptop
Leucistic white crow
Picture: EPA/YONHAPNEWS (via Pictures of the day: 15 November 2012 - Telegraph)
Featured in this week’s installment of Best Art Ever (This Week):
Link from the Legend of Zelda, by Budiana
new focus, new attitude.